Part Time Administration & Business Administrator
The above salary is based on a full time (37 hour) salary. If you are successful in a part time role this will be pro-rata'd to reflect your working hours.
Please note: Exceptions to starting salary may apply if you are an existing Police Staff employee substantively posted to a role at the same grade.
For additional information on allowances please see our "allowances" page
To provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit). This support may cover, in varying proportions, all or some of the key responsibilities set out below or all of the following activities, along with other administrative support tasks in keeping with the grade of the role.
- Be personally responsible for administering elements of one or more defined processes, following specific and laid down procedures and to established force or national professional/function-area standards.
- Maintain paper or electronic record systems, updating or amending records in line with organisational policy and procedural guidelines.
- Update and, where appropriate interrogate databases and other data sources, downloading data and manipulating or presenting information in an appropriate format.
- Provide support to Superintendent/Head of Department in the form of diary management or other administrative activity.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of administrative work or specific key tasks working with limited supervision.
Part time working days will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Hybrid working supported for up to one day a week. This will be in place after a six month probation period has been completed.
This assignment is located at Crownhill Police Station.
Please see the role profile for full details.
How to apply: To apply for this role please click the 'apply' button below, you will then be taken to a registration page. Please complete this registration form to create an account, once created you will be taken to the application.
Already have an account? If you have previously created an account please click 'login' at the bottom of the page next to the 'submit registration' button. Once logged in, you will be taken to the application.
This opportunity is closed to applications.